LATEST UPDATE – 28 April 2021
We would like to inform you that we are following the policies and guidelines of the official Dutch authorities (KNMT and RIVM) regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.
For your own safety and the safety of others, we are applying the following additional measures in addition to the regular guidelines of CIC (Cross Infection Control). We kindly ask you to comply with these measures:
- Keep where possible the 1.5-meter distance.
- Please consider putting on a face mask when visiting our clinic.
- Please arrive 1 min. before your appointment, so that we minimize clients waiting in the reception room.
- Please do not touch your phone, etc. after disinfecting your hands.
- Please report to the front office upon entry. Also, here, please respect the 1.5-meter distance.
- If possible, we ask you to come alone to the practice. With the exception of parents of children up to the age of 12 and (interpreter) supervisors. If you cannot come to the practice alone, please inform us by telephone in advance so that we can take this into account in regarding to the capacity of the reception room.
- It is currently not possible to brush your teeth within the practice.
- Until further notice, we unfortunately cannot offer you any tea or coffee.
When you are suffering from cold symptoms (a running nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, loss of taste and smell or increase of body temperature), we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to another date as soon as you feel better. If you are already infected with the coronavirus and you are in need for urgent dental care, you can contact us by phone to set up an appointment.
If you have any doubts, you can always contact the practice. We can imagine that in this situation it is difficult to estimate whether you can come to us for a treatment. For emergencies, you will still receive urgent dental care within one day as you have come to expect from us. You can contact us by telephone at 020 – 47 13 137.